Have you discovered Redwood Fairborn yet? This remarkable Redwood Neighborhood is located just 20 minutes east of Dayton, with easy access to I-675. It has a BRAND NEW phase just built, so we thought we’d do a little neighborhood spotlight on it.
Check Out Our Team’s Favorite Things to Do Nearby the Neighborhood
Hop on the highway and you’ll get to wonderful entertainment nearby Redwood Fairborn!
- Wright Patterson Air Force Base Museum is a great place to visit with lots of history. It’s the world’s largest and oldest Military Aviation Museum.
- Round 1 Bowling & Amusement is found at The Mall at Fairfield Commons, less than 5 miles from Redwood Fairborn.
- John Bryan State Park is just 6 miles from Redwood Fairborn and includes bike & walking trails, boating and canoeing and picnic areas.
- Youngs Jersey Dairy Farm can be found 6 miles from Redwood Fairborn. It includes an animal petting area and barn, two miniature golf courses, and covered batting cages.
- Beavercreek Golf Club is approximately 3 miles from Redwood Fairborn and is a 4.5 star, public golf course.
Don’t Forget About Convenient Shopping & Dining
We love how close Redwood Fairborn is to shopping and restaurants! Take a look at the ones nearby.
- Kroger Marketplace
- Menards (just one mile from the neighborhood!)
- TJ Maxx
- Olive Garden
- BJ’s Brewery
Looking for more nearby restaurants and shopping opportunities? Take a look here.
Our Team Can’t Wait to Welcome Residents Home to Redwood Fairborn
Our Redwood Ambassadors live out our core values daily, which means they go above and beyond for their residents! They have fun interacting with our prospective residents, current residents, and even their furry residents.
If you or someone you know is interested in touring Redwood Fairborn or getting more information, click here.
Want more Redwood-related blog content? Head to the blog home page!